Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Various Pics (We know that's what everybody wants)

Sunday we went to the pottery village outside the city and Ema of course loved being out and about. We found out quickly that she is like a bull in a China shop. She kept trying to grab and pick up all the breakable things. Oh yeah - Daddy also was a celebrity at the pottery village. For some reason a group of young girls wanted to take pictures with me only. I guess I still have it!!





Monday we went to get Ema's medical checkup and let's just say she didn't like that at all. The funniest part was when the little foreign doctor said "whew - she's a monster!"



More just various pics:







9 comments:

Clurt said...

What a great bunch of photos! I really like that artsy sunset pic at the lake.

Ema is probably the second sweetest Vietnamese girl I know! We're looking forward to dinner w/you tonight and glad we have gotten to know y'all while here.

~ Jack

~~Kerri~~ said...

I love that last picture. However each picture with Ema is adorable.

FIG AND DAWN said...

Well it looks like you all are doing so much better. You look more relaxed Emily. Kirk you hunk of man you, you should of flexed those big muscles for the girls and not smile so pretty. oh just to let you guys know I had a good birthday. I am 14 now and will drive next year. whew. Hope to see you soon. I like looking at your blog it has been fun keeping up with ya. Ema is really cute. Taylor

Laura Dawson said...

Loved looking at the pictures! Kirk, can those girls not see you have 2 of your own to take care of!! We are going to Nashville on Friday, please come home before then!! We are going to the Tiger game tonight with Lane and Bo, since we don't have you guys here,I promise, it won't be the same!!

Georgia said...

You guys look so happy. I cannot wait to meet Ema. Looks like she is warming up to Kirk more. That is great. Hope to see you guys soon. Have a safe trip home.

Krista and Matt said...

Kirk - you are the man.

Christy said...

I am so happy for you guys. I know it must be so hard just hang in there and keep on praying and God will continue to bless you like he already has done. I know it has got to be emotionally and physically draining but hang in there it WILL get better. I cannot wait to see the next blog. I know you are looking forward to bringing her to her new home and she will love it!!!!
Christy

Kendra said...

Love the last pic - Kirk already has the "goofy Daddy grin" down pat!

FIG AND DAWN said...

THAT THIRD PIC. IS SO CUTE I KNOW SHE IS THE ONE