Friday, December 12, 2008

Our First Doctors appt

Yesterday we had an appointment with Dr. Lana. I thought that Ema would do better because Dr. Lana is a woman and she really does better with women. I was right, she laughed and talked to Dr. Lana and in the end got a good report. Now don't get e wrong, she screamed when we had to get undressed to weigh and we won't even mention what it was like when they drew blood. Lets just say that it took me, Kirk, two lab people and a device that looked like a straight jacket to get her blood. I think that if Ema could have gotten loose she would have clawed all of our eye's out. She was so mad! It broke my heart because she was looking at me like, help me mommy, why are you letting them do this to me? Poor baby!!!Mot importantly, she got a good report and is a healthy baby!





1 comment:

Christi said...

Those doctors visits (no matter how important they are) are so hard. I think I tear up every time one of mine gets shots! I know it's silly, but it's so hard to see them scared or in pain. You look like you made it through like a champ!